My Account

Cut out the paperwork and organise your expenses securely with ease online with American Express Manage Your Card Account (MYCA).

To ensure you receive your statements, you must enrol in MYCA and register for Online Statements. Click here.

Follow the registration instructions, choose the ‘Paperless Statement’ delivery option, and continue the registration steps to confirm a successful set-up.

Once registered, this service allows you to manage your expenses at home and abroad. You’ll be able to:

Enjoy easy account management

MYCA provides a fully flexible, secure and convenient management of your Corporate Card Account. Our online services are available 24/7 so you can keep an eye on your Membership Rewards points1, pay your bills and update your details in a flash whenever you want.

Access previous statements

Transactions with GST itemisation on American Express Commercial Card statements can act as proof of purchase for taxation purposes, and may substitute for a tax invoice when claiming input tax credits. However, original tax invoice retention is required where the merchant is classified as a Mixed Supply merchant2.

View billed and unbilled statements

With MYCA you can check current unbilled charges, recent payments and view statements for the past three months.

Receive SMS or email Card Alerts

Card Alerts can help you keep a close eye on your account without any extra effort on your part. Simply choose the Card Alert services that will help you best manage your account and you???ll receive updates by your choice of email or SMS.

Services include:

  • Payment reminders.
  • Confirmation of when we have received payment.
  • Weekly balance updates, including current outstanding balance and unbilled charges.
  • Notification of when you are approaching your spending limit.

Important Information
1. Available only if your company allows you to join Membership Rewards Spirit.
2. Note that where a transaction is flagged as a Mixed-Supply transaction or the requirements of the relevant Australian Taxation Office ruling are not satisfied for a transaction, you should obtain a tax invoice to support your GST claims..